USB 8 Channel 49kHz 12-bit A/D, 2x 12-bit DACS, 16 DIO, 1 Counter/Timer - USB Powered
MSRP Starting Price: $ 409.00Product Datasheet
Product User Manual
WaveView for Windows
|Interface||USB 1.1 / USB 2.0|
|A/D Channels||8 se | 4 diff|
|A/D Sampling Rate||49kHz|
|A/D Voltage Range||±10V|
|D/A Voltage Range||±10V|
|DIO Channels||8 in & 8 out|
|Counter/Timers||1x 16-bit with external clock in and gate function|
|Power Supply||USB bus powered with full power management|
|Dimensions||35(h) x 80(w) x 148(l) mm|
|OS Support||Windows 98 / 2000 / XP & Linux|
- Low cost design
- Integrated screw terminals
- Robust and lightweight
- Analog input streaming via configurable channel list
- Master/slave option to sync multiple units
- Plastic ABS housing with rubber feet
- LED indicator for power and USB
- Isolated from the noisy PC environment
- USB cable and Mini screwdriver included!
The USB MicroDAQ is supported by the EDR Enhanced Software Development Kit
and has operating system drivers for Windows and Linux.
The EDR Enhanced SDK provides many examples for all popular programming environments.
- Borland Delphi
- Borland C++ builder
- Visual Studio .NET
- Agilent VEE
- WaveView and EDRE Software are supplied ABSOLUTELY FREE!